Art Pottery, Politics and Food
Tuesday, March 11, 2003
 
Teri Rose of the Kroger Company very kindly sent an email regarding Edamame products:
We are carrying two frozen Edamame products as well as four frozen Edamame
meal bowls. These items are available in the frozen sections of our Nature
Market stores. There are a few stores that do have a Nature Market in your area including
Erlanger, Ft Mitchell, Burlington, and Union.

I replied:
Generally I'm not a fan of frozen veggies or pre made entrees. Of course I
understand the immense shipping distances and unworkable costs such a fresh
product would entail. Is there such a product as a bag of just the frozen
pods?

I'm keeping my chopsticks crossed and I'll post any late breaking developments!
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger