Art Pottery, Politics and Food
Wednesday, March 09, 2005
 

I have several excellent reasons for not posting today.
First, I'm going through one of my perodic mood swings involving extreme distaste for current events and things political...a recipe posting could be in the offing.
Secondly, most of my day was absorbed with a malfunctioning dish washer and my friendly and highly talkative repairman.
And third, in my new role of pajama-clad faux journalist, I was asked to write a little article for the Cincinnati Art League's newsletter.
The article, concerning April's American Art Pottery Association's convention here in Cincinnati, was proudly written and transmitted to the newsletter's editor just moments ago.
Gosh, free-lance writing...could first amendment freedoms be around the corner for this humble non-profit blog?

Image: AmArtPot.org
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger