Art Pottery, Politics and Food
Tuesday, March 22, 2005
 
You're as tender as corned beef and warm as pastrami...I wuv my Mommy!


Last Friday, echoing the robot Bender's sentiments for his Mommy, the founder of Mom's Friendly Robot Company, President Bush ran to his Mommy, the killerbot BAR 9000, for help in his floundering attempt to destroy Social Security.
According to the AP and SFGate.com:

"I was telling Mother in the limousine — I don't remember talking to her about 401(k)s when I was a little guy."

Without uttering a single declairative sentence with a subject, verb or object, the robotic former first lady bleeped her usual assortment of cruel mocking non sequiturs in the fashion of Futurerama's equally cruel robot CEO:

Mom: Jerkwad robots make me sick to my ass...Walt?! How are we disposing of these crap gifts they brought me?
Walt: They're being crushed into powder and sold as a hocus-pocus cure for cancer.
Mom: False hope: I love it!


While I have mostly recovered from my lengthy flu battle, I find myself still sickened by the increasingly grotesque spectacle dancing across the corporate media and the haplessness of the Democratic party.
I'm wondering if I should consentrate on writing and dreaded research projects with more heft than this little blog.
Your emailed thoughts would be appreciated.

Modified Image: cia.gov, Quakenbush Design
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger