Saturday, September 03, 2005
A terrible struggle against the powers of darkness has pervaded the whole of human history.
A fact made more evident by the horrible natural and man-made calamities of the past few years.
Many forms of exorcism have been practiced to rid humanity of these noxious creatures.
The occurrence of diabolic possession is very difficult to understand.
Signs of diabolic possession include…the knowing of distant or hidden things, abnormal fixation on physical exercise, worship of false military industrial complex gods and participation in Potions, Incantations and Mysticism such as practiced by secret elitist fraternities such as Skull and Bones, an organization specifically mentioned in the Catholic Rite of Exorcism.
Basic rules for exorcising questionably elected satanic demons:
1) Reject any and all types of unnatural insights...They are intended to seem worthy...The evil spirits giving these insights...will seek full control over a captivated persons being.
2) Evil spirits place whatever obstacles they can in the way...so that the afflicted one appears to be freed.
3) Sometimes the devil will leave the possessed person in peace...to make it appear that he has departed. In fact, the arts and frauds of the evil one for deceiving a man are innumerable.
4) The exorcist must not digress into senseless prattle...Instead, he will bid the unclean spirit keep silence and answer only when asked.
5) [All] nonsense on the part of the evil spirit — the exorcist should prevent it or contemn it, and he will exhort the bystanders...to pay no attention to such goings on.
6) Pronounce the exorcism in a commanding and authoritative voice, and at the same time with great confidence, humility, and fervor.
7) Pay attention as to what words in particular cause the evil spirits to tremble, repeating them the more frequently.
Modified Image: Reuters, The Passion of the Christ