Art Pottery, Politics and Food
Sunday, September 02, 2007
 
The (Toilet) Maven



Once upon a mid-flight stopping, as I pondered toilet hopping,
Over many a soft and absorbent roll of tissued softness,
While I fumbled, nearly crapping, suddenly there came a tapping,
As of some hottie gently rapping, rapping on my potty floor.
“’Tis some trick,” I fluttered, “tapping on my potty floor,
Only piss, and lust for sure.”


Ah, distinctly I remember it was pre a bleak September,
And each tumescent waving member wrought its goo upon the floor.
Eagerly I skipped past law so; mainly I had sought to swallow
On my knees surcease from man so-man so filled with Gany’s mead-
For the rare and smelly spillage from the angel stalled next door-
Next door here forever more.

Quoth the officer, “Nevermore!”

Apologies to Edgar Allen Poe

Modified Image: HandlingInnovations.com, The RNC
Comments:
lol! Good one!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger